Contact Deb Nygaard for a free, no obligation, senior care consult.
Have questions about your loved one’s care?
Need help finding senior care resources?
Want to find out more about Arthur’s Residential Care?
Deb Nygaard, Senior Care Consultant
Arthur’s Residential Care
2437 Rice Street
Roseville, MN 55113
Deb Nygaard is the Director of Development with Arthur’s Residential Care. She has 27 years of experience working with people with memory impairment, and her passion is helping families to find peace of mind. Deb is a certified trainer of Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach Methods, as well as the Virtual Dementia Tour. She has developed the Insights from Arthur’s video series to empower families experiencing dementia to have positive relationships. Deb is actively involved in training staff at Arthur’s Residential Care, as well as community members.
In addition to consulting and development with Arthur’s Residential Care and its sister company ACR Homes, Deb has contacts with a wide range of senior care resources in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. She volunteers her senior care consulting expertise in a number of areas including:
- She is a charter member of the Roseville Alzheimer’s and Dementia Community Action Team, and served as Fiscal Agent for a grant from ACT on Alzheimer’s.
- Deb serves on the Steering Committee for the Fall Aging Conference, a joint effort of the Minneapolis and St. Paul Senior Workers Associations.
- She served on the Steering Committee for the HealthPartners Center for Memory and Aging for 4 years, and continues to be a strong advocate for the organization, as well as continuing to help with fundraising for research on the treatment of Alzheimer’s.
- Deb chairs a networking group of senior housing providers for the northern Twin Cities metro area.
- She is also a member of the Roseville Rotary Club, working to provide education and resources to the community.
- Deb has been involved in the care of six family members with some form of dementia.
Free Senior Care Consult
Contact Deb for a free senior care consult. She can answer questions, connect you with senior care resources, or provide more information about Arthur’s Residential Care. Call her today, or complete the form below and she will get in touch with you.